20140812

Day 100

So I found this book of "demonic symbols".
It was in one of those dingy antique places.
Thought I'd try it out around town.
Never thought I'd get anything from it.

I'll admit none of the symbols actually worked,
except one.
It was to trap demons, like prevent them from
leaving this "plane of existence" and whatever
room they're in.

I jokingly used it when I was in a subway car.
I had a few of the other symbols printed out too.
Used one of those sticker-making machines.
Didn't think anything would happen.

God I wish I hadn't done that.
The second I put it on the wall it fizzled, not like
a sparkler or anything but something big.
Sparks, smoke the whole shebang.

If that wasn't bad enough everyone stared at me.
Nobody blinked and I just stuttered a sorry and
tried to peel the damn thing off the wall but it
wouldn't budge.

I thought I was in big trouble but then the train
pulled up at the next station.
The carriage doors wouldn't open.
The windows began to grow black.
The damned symbol was glowing.

Everyone was still looking at me.
Nobody blinked.
They leapt at me.

I woke up in hospital.
Apparently someone called the police after they
saw blood on the carriage's walls.
They found me missing my legs and right arm.
Somebody had cut open my chest and resown it.

Apparently nothing is missing but I feel different.
I feel unreal.
What am I now?
What am I̗͉ͪ͑̂̚

Ì̪̣̾ͦ̇̍ͣ ̹̌͟ ̵͕̩̣̲͛̀ͨͣ͊ͫ ͍̘̞͉̠̣̼ͣ̃ͪ͑͊̓͗͟ ̶͕̭͙̳̠F͉̩͉͎̟̳͆ͯͬ̂͑́̓͘ ̣̗͚̹͓̼̈͋̐̐̃̄̓ ̦̲̭͈̯ͮͥ͒E̱̤̓͌͑̅ͯ̌ͬ ̺̪̺͌ ̝̺̟̫̟ͯ͂̃ͯͪ͗̾E̬̻ͮ̆̀ͣ̚ ̳͖͉̜̹̫̳̍̇̇̂ ̧͈͗͆L̪̗̱̾͋ͮ̊̚ ͕͕̻̝̹͇̺̈́̉́ͦ ͖̤̟̝͉̟̙̾͛ ͕͚̦̗̦̔̐ͣMͭ̒̏ ̲̭̬̬̞͕͌̉ͯͫ̚͢ͅ ̔̀̃̽́҉̦O͖̳̒͝ ̰̭̩̎ͫ͛́́̃ ̡̦̱̒ͮR͑̊̅̄͡ ̷̤̲̗̱͐ͪͣ͛̆ ̨̗̜̩̩͓̣ͤĚ̲̰̬̫̘͖̥͞
̸͎͑ͮ͋̍ͯ͂̄I̸̖͈͓͈̟̬̩͗͐̉ͯ̍͊ ̈́̄̀͊̓͊ ̮͔͕̹ͭ̀ ̟̠ ͕̬̱̦̑͂̌̅̚ͅA̖̪̞͉̟ͤ̿ ̉ͨ̅̀ͫ҉̙̦̞̣̪̗ͅ ̰̦̩̞̀͐̓ͧ̓M̹͐ͯ̑͑̍͜ ̱͖͖͈̘͑̐͠ ̨̠͇̫ͪ ̻̺̦̼͍ͪ̉̂̀ ̧͒̍M͚̬͙͈̅̚̕ ̴̩͚̮͎̝͉͉ͥ͛ ͔̟͙͇̦̭̐ͨͮ͒͗̐O̻̰̒ ̝̻͖ͣ ̡̤̘̠͎̬͎̤̋͋ͫ̑Ȓͣ̈́͌̔҉̝ ̭̹̮͂ͭ͗͐̓ͧͤ ̘̦̺͓̇ͧ̃̅́ͅE̶͉̜̱̮̹̿̆

No comments:

Post a Comment