20140814

Day 102

I have to say, I don't trust websites that don't show you plain clothes.
You know, the ones where the model is dressed to the nines?
Yeah, I had a bad experience with one...

See, I got this voucher from an aunt for this website I'd never heard of
but hey, freebies are worth the risk of some small business.
So I spent it all over the course of a month.

The bad part comes in when the first item arrived.

It was a set of earrings... attached to an ear...
Of course I freaked out and called the police, they asked the usual questions,
"do you have any enemies?" blah, blah.
Then they asked me what website it was.

Turns out I'm not the only one.

I tried to go back the the site so I could cancel my orders but apparently
the site doesn't exist.

The next day I got a necklace... and a neck...

It continued.

Leggings coming with legs.

A shirt and torso.

The last thing I ordered was a hat.
It hasn't arrived yet but god I hope it gets lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment