20140806

Day 94

A key arrived in the post.
It had a number scratched into the head
and a tag with coordinates.

I could hardly resist a good mystery.
Searching the coordinates online revealed
them to be a smallish gym quite a distance
from my home.

After I managed to get a couple of days off
work I set out for this place, key safely in my bag.
The gym turned out to be down an alley and was
admittedly fairly hard to find.

It didn't smell right in there but I couldn't quite
place why.
There was a strongish scent like lavender but not...
It only took some minor persuasion to get to the
changing area.

My locker was right at the back of the changing are
and looked disappointingly normal.
After some minor struggling I opened it.

Bones fell out.
All sizes, I swear I could make a whole person with them.
Some had blood on and chunks of flesh, the looked new.
As the bones stopped falling I saw a skull with a note in its mouth.

It read:
          Join us

No comments:

Post a Comment