20141018

Day 167

I have a lump... sort of...
I say sort of, no-one else can see it.
It doesn't even show up in photos no matter what I do.

As of ten minutes ago it was about four inches long and
swollen to maybe three inches.
Now the lump is six inches long and dipping in the middle.

I've seen others with these lumps.
The media is calling it a mass hallucination.
Telling everyone its not real, nobody's died, remain calm.

I don't buy it.

My lump feels real.

I've tried reaching out to others who've got it but they
don't believe me either.
They think that if they can't see your lump, you don't
have it.

Speaking of, the dip now runs the whole length of my lump.
Its not so much a dip now, more of a fold?

Its twitching.

I can feel something moving underneath.



My lump just opened.


Its looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment