20141101

Day 181

I did it.
I helped them.
I saved them.

The book told me how to.
It had all of their names, addresses, times when they'd be most vulnerable...
All I had to do was follow the instructions.

Good thing there were so few of them, there was no time!

The first I saved when he was sleeping.

Took him all the way to the warehouse, half sunk in the water.
He is safe there.

The second I saved while she was in mourning.
The church crypt had only one entrance and I kept the key.
She is safe there.

The third I saved as they gave a speech.
The town was close to an old mine with tunnels leading into forever.
They will be safe there.

The last name in the book is my own.
I will stay in the moors, by a lake the colour of night, filled with the unsaved ones.
The book will be left in an abandoned house.

There are so many to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment