20141207

Day 217

They keep saying I need to move out but I promised to stay.
The house is haunted.
Not your typical poltergeist of shadow being, there are at least four poltergeists
that I've counted and every shadow whispers at me.

They won't tell me their names, if I try to use a ouija board they only get worse.
The history of the house is too dull, too recent to hold any details.
I can't even find any cults or cultish activity around to explain this chaos.
I would leave but, as I said, I promised.

Not sure how much longer I'll survive here, at first They seemed curious.
Their destruction was almost playful, like they were testing me, not expecting me
to stay for more than a month or two.
After that They got serious.

Whenever I come home after work They've scrawled something in animal blood
on the front door, I've given up cleaning it so I paint the door red - just a quick coat.

As I step inside I see They've made it harder for me to get in, sometimes They leave
piles of maggots on the floor in the shape of footprints or faces and sometimes They
just simply tear up the floorboards and leave animal corpses inside.

The trick is to pretend like it doesn't phase me.
It can't phase me, I made a promise.

They keep whispering to me late at night, keep saying to mind the 8th.
I don't think I'll make it to sunrise, They've really stepped up Their game now.

I can see bloody handprints on the ceiling.
They are heading towards me.
The shadows are screaming.

I can't keep my promise.

Forgi

No comments:

Post a Comment