20150128

Day 269

There are no others, it's just me now.
They look normal in person, you know some, live with some and even love some.
But do me a favour, take a photo of them.
It has to be film, black and white.
You see, it shows what they really are.

No faces, just flesh and stitches roughly shaped to have human features.
They come into our world alone from the shadows in old homes.
They never leave that way.

I think they're lonely, I've seen to many of their faces repeated throughout history.
At every great massacre they are there.
They wear uniforms.
They take and take and take until their human forms are killed.

I don't think they can actually be killed though.
Haven't tried it yet but there's one living with me, thought he was my son.
I was too late, they already stole and replaced him with one of their own.

Soon.
Soon I'll see how easily they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment