20150728

Day 449

I got a splinter a few weeks ago and I reckon that's when it all started.
Before that everything was normal, no funny stuff and everything in its' place.
Now.. not so much.

As I'm typing this there are metallic faces pressed against the smashed living room mirror.
Thought it would stop them but now they're just spread out, still trying to get through.
Them I can deal with, the rest is a whole other kettle of fish.

Back to the splinter, I got it from a weird tree in my back garden when I cut it down.
It looked like it had been dead for years so I didn't think there was any harm in it going.
Damn thing struck back at the last minute, right near my eye too!

At least that's where it felt like it got me, left no mark after.
It felt itchy and cold for the next few days and that's when the weird things began.
Started small like some things changed colour, it was quirky but not exactly creepy.

The creepy stuff came on last week and it's only been getting worse.
The mirror people are one thing, the faces of actual people are way worse.
Nobody has eyes, not a single person - not even babies have eyes, only smooth skin.

Everyone's mouth stretches past their ears, sometimes when they yell their face just flops in half.
No teeth though, nothing else has teeth but me.
I checked, bit his hand right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment