20150806

Day 458

My house is strangely built.
I live in one of those circular closes, grassy roundabout in the middle, houses all crammed in.
It's not a closed circle though, there's a small passage that runs under my house.
A public footpath that cuts under my upstairs bathroom.
The brickwork around is solid enough - I've had plenty of people check it - yet I keep hearing things.

Sometimes it's voices that sound like they're describing my every move, sometimes just laughter.
I've set up a camera just inside the window in my cupboard downstairs where I get a good view of
the passage and anyone who goes through.
So far I haven't seen anything unusual but I have managed to record the voices several times.
A friend suggested using a thermal imaging camera instead of night vision.

I tried it, I stuck with it for weeks but it was broken or someone was pranking me.
All it showed was a frozen image of someone hung by the neck.
Sometimes it glitches and it looks like they're waving and swaying.
Lately they've been vanishing some nights so I assume this is just a camera fault or something.
It must be, how else would they be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment