20150909

Day 493

They were at it again, whatever they were.
Dragging dust up from god know where, dumping it about the house and writing all over it.
I was damn sick of it after the first time but they won't stop doing it.

I've tried everything - I really have.
Five times a day I dust every surface, then hoover as much of the house as I can (ceilings included).
After dusting and hoovering I sweep any remaining dust inside and move on to the garden.

Each morning they leave everything covered in an inch thick layer of grey fuzz and their words.
I note down the new words every day, trying to piece this together while discouraging them still.
Eventually they should stop with the dust and move onto the pens and paper I leave everywhere.
-----
I'll keep this entry updated in case anything changes but so far it's still the same.
Dust everywhere every morning and no new words, just the regular.
Always about there being 500 of them lined up neatly under the ground.
-----
Yesterday I sent off a sample of the dust to be analysed.
I don't quite know why, after all I read that dust is mostly human skin cells and dirt.
My house is never dirty apart from their mess but I'd still like to know what it is.
-----
I shouldn't have have sent a sample away - now I can't get the results out of my head!
By all accounts they should be impossible, the carbon dating test they did said it was over 600.
600 year old human skin cells, soil, blood flecks and fecal matter all over my house.

I don't know how much longer I can take this, they're leaving even more now.
Piles and piles of it in every corner of the house and I can't afford enough rubbish sacks for it all.
Sometimes I swear the piles start forming faces, I might just leave them and see what they do.
-----
It's been seven days since I last cleaned and the piles are starting to look like torsos.
So far I've counted six of those and a few smaller ones that are beginning to resemble faces.
They don't have eyes just yet but I swear they're following me around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment