20151018

Day 531

I joke and call it my heart murmur like it'll make the actual issue less worrisome.
It's not far off from the truth though.
According to the last ultrasound it can and does move with every pulse.
Not quite like my actual mouth but it's getting there.

Nobody's quite sure how it developed but there have been mentions of a parasitic twin.
Funny though, mum's scans only ever showed me.
It must have gone very early on.
Only started causing me problems last year.

I felt something wrong in my chest, you see.
A tight feeling around my heart like it was being squeezed in a hand.
I was right about it being squeezed but it wasn't a hand at all.
It was a mouth partially formed in the muscles between lung and heart.

Apparently I have particularly dense muscles there (again, the leftovers of the suspected twin).
It hasn't formed teeth yet but the biopsy came away with part of a full formed lip.
I suppose teeth are just a matter of time.
It can certainly grab my heart better now - if it grows teeth I'm done for.

No comments:

Post a Comment