20160212

Day 649

Last month the body farm called in with missing persons, more specifically all the bodies were missing.
Over two hundred corpses in varying states of decay just vanished overnight.
Ever since then people have been reporting strange homeless looking individuals on the town's outskirts.

I was lucky enough to be tasked with investigating these but despite regular sightings, I never saw anyone.
People would sometimes come into the station with blurry photos on their phones.
A few even claim they heard them talk in the voices of their dead relatives.

Now I should probably point out that the bodies used in this farm come from all over America.
They do this specifically so that people never find their loved ones rotting in a car or wherever.
After a bit of calling around I found twenty other body farms whose bodies had all gone overnight.

Sightings keep going up, the townsfolk are swearing they've seen deceased relatives.
Up until last night I didn't believe them and then my mother came to visit.
She hasn't left yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment