20160409

Day 705

My body hates me, it makes sure to tell me so every chance it can.
People don't believe me, they can't see what my body tells me.
They can't see what it writes to me, on me.
Little, such tiny little words floating through my veins that they don't see.

They keep telling me my bloodwork is all normal, just cells.
Everybody knows cells look nothing like words right?
Then how am I seeing my own body talking to me?
Every inch of vein has something written on it.

I've taken to writing down what they say but sometimes the words pulse by too fast.
There was this idea I had based on an old film,something to make the words slower.
If they're slower then I'll be able to understand then and maybe even stop them.
I just need to stop my blood from moving, just for a little while.

Just long enough to know my body's language.

No comments:

Post a Comment