20180406

Day 1,306

Judging by the muffled yowling, the cat's gotten into the fridge again. I keep burying the damned thing in the back garden but this fucking plague or whatever just wants to make my life all the more complicated by bringing every dead cat in my garden back to life.

It's great, just fantastic.

People haven't realised that they're all coming from me, they just know they're coming for me. Luckily the media's painted all the newly-risen as bloodthirsty monsters or I might have been be in trouble. I can chuckle nervously with the neighbours that as someone who's always cared for the local moggies they're still after catnip and cuddles, even in death.

They have no idea that all those mangled, skinned abominations were my fault. I sold their fur as mink, stoat, even tiger cub to the right buyers and none of them were ever any wiser. Now I guess this is my comeuppance, not that it's really bothersome at all.

Sure they manage to break their way in every night but I'm getting better at catching them in the act, shooing them outside or just cutting them up into teeny tiny pieces to put out for the rest of them to eat. They've gotten so much less fussy since they died.

No comments:

Post a Comment