20180420

Day 1,320

My first guess was that it had once been a chimp, judging by the jagged teeth and the way it hunched over the severed head of Doctor Carilla. I knew the projects on Level 8 were shady but I didn't think they'd stoop as low as cybernetic splicing and all the god-awful abominations it spat out with every failure.

The jumpsuit it wore was numbered 4037 which was one hell of a troubling thought. Over 4,000 predecessors and this gibbering, blood-drenched, overly electrocuted wreck was the best they could come up with? This thing that stank like burnt hair and feces was their latest creation?

Total waste of money and life.

At least with Carilla out of the way, the bosses can shift the budget to more lucrative projects.

I do hope that the rest of Carilla's zoo is already dead, I'd hate to be the poor bastard cleaning up that mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment