20180911

Day 1,465

The office isn't quite right, isn't made for actual people to work in. I suppose after several thousand years alive you'd do anything to get rid of the boredom - even working in a 24/7 pest removal  helpline. Polite as they may be, there's an icy edge to their words when they talk about our... products.

Things had been strangely quiet for the night shift. I was about to ask if I could split my shift and head off early until I got a call saying that Carl jammed the printer. In hindsight it was a gigantic red flag coming from Gheorghe-who-brought-blood-bags-to-work-and-forgot-to-leave-them-in-the-fridge.

So yeah, when I got to the printer it was definitely jammed... with Carl's body. I mean I know him and Gheorghe didn't see eye-to-eye on a lot of issues, namely the blood bag thing and Carl's obsession with garlic and onion crisps.

Didn't think it would come to this.

Wasn't paid enough to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment