20181023

Day 1,508

When they said "family is the heart of our food" I didn't think I'd end up crouched by the toilet, watching my own vomit grow eyes the same shade of grey as the restaurant owner's and yet there I was... am... I don't really want to move too far in case I miss it growing anything else.

By the time I finished that sentence it learned how to blink and now it's figuring out how to move both eyes at the same time. I should probably be freaking out about now but I think I'm in shock or maybe asleep. I hope I'm asleep, I don't really want to start debating the morality of flushing sentient vomit... if it even is sentient.

I mean, I could wait until it grows a mouth and ask it a few questions but I don't know if it's developed a brain yet. Even if it does, what would I ask it? I don't think it would know where it came from any more than a baby would.

Does this mean I'm a parent now?

No comments:

Post a Comment