20190929

Day 1,849

He thinks I can't see him lying on the floor of the back seats but he keeps squirming. If the road was bumpier I might not have noticed him and gone straight home instead of taking the third exit and heading for the flooded quarry.

It'll be weeks before he's found, maybe longer if I've got enough rope and a fair sized rock to tie him to. Or I might just stop the car and drag him over the edge before he has a chance to think. If he survives he won't be able to go to the police and say "I snuck into a random girl's car and she threw me out" without incurring consequences.

I might head to the station after this and report a madman who hid in my car and then jumped out, running away into the fields. If they find him after that then I'll already have an established sob story and report before he can even catch his breath.

Great, he's started giggling. As if he wasn't creepy enough. The quarry is just around the corner though and I've got a knife in the driver side door pocket. As long as he still thinks I haven't noticed him then my plan will work.

As long as he doesn't sit up or make a move, I'll be fine.

I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment