20200527

Day 2,088

I don't know when the black mould in the bathroom started to become lesions, I don't know how a house can be a physical living thing and I sure as hell don't know how to fix it but the damned thing won't let me out until it's better.

The bathroom door sealed itself about a week ago, trying to prevent the infection from spreading but I reckon it's too late now. I can feel its laboured breathing in the bitter air, feel the carpets thrum with a staggered heartbeat, watch pus pour from festering wounds in the walls and I can't do a damned thing about it.

I've tried everything I can possibly think of but it just makes it worse which makes the house angry, the rooms smaller and the temperature higher and the air more stale. Soon enough the place will become unlivable - it'll die and take me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment