20200604

Day 2,096

Whatever it is, I can only see it when I'm not wearing my glasses. It's definitely grey and its limbs change length seemingly at will but other than that I have no idea if it has eyes or a mouth or anything resembling a face at all. I just know that it's grey and it knows I can see it.

It follows me around all day, slinking around mine and my coworker's legs like some kind of monstrous cat that only I can see. I have asked other people with glasses if they see anything odd without the but they all just joke about seeing blurry people and walking into everything.

Either they're telling the truth and I'm the only one who can see it or they're lying and this is bigger than I ever thought it could be. For all I know these things have been around for centuries and I'm the last to know. Maybe talking about them is what turns them from nuisance to nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment