20200821

Day 2,174

The last time I saw her, she was being pulled into a hole in the ceiling by emaciated arms with far too many joints to be considered remotely human. It gripped her neck so tightly she couldn't even gasp, if it wasn't for her shoe falling off and hitting the floor we wouldn't have noticed she was gone until much later that night.

We only wanted to get some creepy photos of the abandoned town hall before the council finally demolished it to make way for apartments. A few other urbex crews had told us there was still plenty of old furniture and government files left behind so we were all eager to get in there in those final few weeks.

I should have asked more questions. I should have gone last. I should have kept checking all around us, maybe I would have seen it following us sooner. There were so many things I should have done that I just didn't do and now we have to try and explain to the police that our friend went missing right in front of us and is probably dead.

Honestly part of me hopes she's dead, I mean it's been well over two months now and they're still finding fresh traces of her inside the town hall but they haven't found her body. With all the blood she's left behind she should be dead anyway.

I just hope they find her before it finds them.

No comments:

Post a Comment