20220325

Day 2,753

I fell asleep in class three years ago and ever since I woke up, everything's been slightly... wrong. Well, not quite wrong I guess but different to how I remember it being before I fell asleep. Like my friend's hair, for example, she never wore it up - said it made her neck too cold - but every time I've seen her in the three years since, she's always worn it up and claims she never wears it down because it irritates her neck.

If it was just these small differences I think I could live but from little snippets of what other people have said to me, the me that used to be here before we slept is so much crueller than I could ever hope to be. Just the other day someone referred to me as the "dead cat girl" and asked if I had another dead cat in my bag.

I've tried to fall asleep again but I keep waking up here, I think the me that's from this place needs to sleep at the same time in order for us to switch places again and from what little I know if her, she's a contrary bitch who's probably having a wonderful time ruining my life while I'm just trying to survive in hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment