20220430

Say 2,789

I never saw where the body ended up, only that their blood tainted the town's water supply for a good few months after their disappearance. I never saw exactly what killed them, only that it wasn't even remotely human and likely hadn't been human for a very long time.

I never clearly saw what happened that night but I was there when they were killed by something my eyes refused to recognise. I suppose in a way my mind was trying to protect me and in doing so left me without answers to all the questions the police insisted on asking me.

They think it was me that lured them out there, killed them and hid their body but they can't find any motive. They won't find any motive - their killer is beyond such human things as reason and I doubt that any of the 'brave' officers would stand a snowball's chance in hell against it.

Lord knows they'll find out soon enough of the keep digging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment