20171122

Day 1,172

We didn't know that we weren't alone until our photos were developed. I mean, we heard a lot of branches snapping and a few whistling sounds but we just thought a storm was coming in and cut our trip short, didn't stay overnight and thought nothing more of it.

They looked so much like the trees but trees don't bend like that, they don't follow you and they don't have eyes. Every photo has at least one of them somewhere close to us and in several shots you can only see their eyes peering over our shoulders.

Makes me wonder if they followed us out of the forest and into the city. Everyone's been talking about the weird weather and the new trees in the park but after seeing our photos I'm not so sure that it's anything as simple as just the weather and just the council planting more trees.

I've been carrying a mirror with me everywhere, always pointing behind me so I can spot them before they can get to me.

So far so good but I don't know what to do when I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment