20140718

Day 75

Some people are gifted.
Some people are cursed.
Me, I'm a bit of both... or so I thought.

I have precognition.
I don't see the past or the future.
I see things that didn't happen.

It gave me a living, telling people their spouses didn't cheat on them,
their children didn't do that drug or didn't tell that life-ruining secret.
But the downside is that I see what everyone hasn't done.

Even the nicest, kindest person could have killed in cold blood.
I should know, I see them every day, I live with them.
You can't even begin to imagine how horrifying it is to look at
your loved one's face and see that they could have slit your throat
while you slept.

Its been getting worse recently.
The world is full of potential killers, torturers and maniacs.
Everyone has this potential.
Even when I look in the mirror I see that I could have killed someone.
Should have killed someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment