20140719

Day 76

When I tell my friends I work with homeless youth they all assume I'm in a shelter or something.
While it's technically true none of the kids can talk.
Or move.
I mean, clinically they're all comatose, we only need their bodies.

Now before you say how sick this is, I know.
But people do it all the time here.
You grow old, botox can't sustain you, you get terminally ill - whatever.
We've got a new body for you, all under 30 and over 18.

See how it works is that we pay people for their babies, keep them stable in a tub of nutrients, feed them oxygen and all that other technical stuff and wait til someone needs a new meat suit.

How I fit into all of this is kinda nasty.
Not all of the meat suits survive and when they don't, I get called in to scrape them out and dispose of them.

Nobody's cottoned on that a sister company of ours deals in fertiliser.

No comments:

Post a Comment