20140727

Day 84

I heard some news from my home town the other day.
Apparently people have been vanishing at an alarming rate.
Whole families gone without a trace.
The police have no clue, they're just warning everyone to avoid
the area and stay inside.

I've tried to get in touch with my old friends there but they've already
been "taken" or whatever's happened to them.
I'm going over there to see if my own folks are still there.

::Update::
Have arrived at the train station.
So far, the town's pretty empty.
Going to catch the bus to town centre.

Roads very empty, saw maybe 5 cars the whole way there?
At least I'm not alone, there are other people on the bus.
They seem just as nervous as me.

::Update::
Freaking out big time!
The two guys sitting at the back of the bus are gone.
I turned around and they weren't there.
I'm not going crazy am I?
Old lady in front agrees they were there.
Not near the town yet.
What's going on here?!


::Update::
She's gone too!
What the hell I was just updating this and she vanished
or something!
No noise, just like the guys at the back.
Am trying to type this while keeping eyes on the driver in
case he goes too.

::Update:::
Am feeling very tired.
Should have been in town by now.
Road just keeps going.
Bus won't stop.
Driver isn't talking, is he even alive?
So tired
So very tired
Soverrtird

No comments:

Post a Comment