20141016

Day 165

Rooms with multiple light sources are great places to hide.

Do you know what they are hiding?

I first noticed the hidden ones at a hairdressers.

They had those small ceiling lights all over, you know, the
ones that are never all working and rarely the same level
of light.

If the fire alarm hadn't have gone off I would still be ignorant
to them hiding in plain sight.

It was a busy hour - the place was near full of customers, it
made for quite a commotion when the alarm went.

Everyone was rushed outside and as we waited for the all clear
I noticed one of the hairdressers didn't have a shadow.

It wasn't that it was cloudy or dark out - it was broad daylight.
She literally had no shadow.

A few moments later I spotted a shadowy figure creeping along
the pavement towards me.

I tried to look like I hadn't seen it and was looking at my feet.

It moved right underneath me, I swear I felt it touch my own
shadow.

The woman next to me saw it and screamed.

What happened next was a blur but from what I remember she
collapsed and began writhing.

Dark spots were moving all over her - especially at her neck.

It was all over mere seconds later.

She was dead.

I stayed back while everyone else crowded around her, trying
in vain to help.

I saw her shadow being dragged away by the hairdressers' own.

No comments:

Post a Comment