20150107

Day 248

So my film came back in the post.
None of the photos quite matched what I remember taking.
The sky was dark red and everything in frame was covered in a thick layer of red dust.

And that was just the start of it.
The people in the photos didn't look right, not even my face looked like me.
Everyone's eyes were pitch black and their necks looked askew somehow.

I checked the negatives, just in case they were normal and someone was just pranking me.
They were worse than the photos.

Every image had the same distorted, bulbous face covering most of the image.
In some frames its' head stuck out, completely overlapping the edges in a way no photo
should be able to.

It was practically coming out of the film altogether!

The last frame showed a blank scene that looked something like a desert.
The face wasn't there.

I went to the kitchen to show my parents the disturbing images.
They weren't exactly there, they were just half formed imprints on the floor.

I heard faint giggling at the window and saw it.
That wretched bulbous face was pressed against the kitchen window, grinning in at me.
Blood was smeared around its' mouth and it held  a beating heart in its' hand.
With the other it began to write something on the glass, never breaking eye contact with me.

s̳͇̘͍M̙̪͖̖̻i͡L͢e̸͙͖͚ ͓̬͍̭̩̳͇͠S̟̀w̹͓̟͖̙̭ͅḘ͓̥̤̯e̗͉̙̝̲͚̝͠T̨͕̙͎̪͕̱̞h̼̥͉̜E̙̤̥̞̭͓̱a̞͎̭͡Ŗ̪̙̲͓t̹̼͙̫͍͟

No comments:

Post a Comment