20150208

Day 280

I didn't think I'd live to see this, the room.. the man above me with a scalpel.
Does he realise I'm still inside?

I thought that I'd be gone before he got to this.
Laying still through weeping family members was bad enough.
At least they all know what to do with my things.

I wonder what the procedure is for this?
Do they pray or, oh wait seems he's feeling impatient, just went right in for it.
Slice, slice and sliiiice and now my chest is completely open.

Where is he putting -  oh there's a tray for my organs.
I think those are going to be donated, I can't quite remember.
Hope they read my final words, hope they found my final words.

Well there go my organs, off to wherever they go to.
I wonder when I'll go,or will I just sit here?
Huh, the assistants are being shooed away, I wonder why.

 He's turning back to me and he's got something in his hand... another knife?
What's he goin - wait, is he cutting out my flesh?
Why is he even, oh god he just ate some!

He ate my flesh... I just watched the mortician eat my flesh.
Hope you choke on me.
I could just reach out and slap the living daylii I just moved my arm.

Did he see?
He's squinting at me, maybe he saw.
Now, if I get angry enough can I slap him?

Okay think.
Be angry.
Be furious, hurt him, hurt him, hurt him.

Woah, I managed to sit up.
Come here, I want to have words with you.
Man he's light, when did I get this strong?

Time to get slapped!
Oh no, oh no...his head, his head!
There's blood everywhere, what do I do?

I've got to get out of here.
There must be a back way, I'll go through there and slump in the alley.
Not like I can be arrested, why am I even panicking?

I'll just walk out, fall over and see how it goes.
Right, walking is difficult but... manageable... almost.
Just out this door, follow the exit signs and there.

Now if I fall down here, will it hurt?
Okay then, let's see and.... nope.
I can't feel pain, that's not too bad.

Now relax the face, assume dead position aaaand wait.
What's that sound, there's a lot of thumping coming from inside, maybe?
It can't be the mortician, his head's in pieces.

It can't be him... can it?
Apparently it can and he's spotted me.
I can't feel pain so why should I worry?

He got strong too, lifting me like I'm made of paper.
I think his hand's gone through my lower back, not quite sure.
Crap, is that my spine?

He just pulled out my spine and, ugh he's eating that too!
Was my flesh not enough for you?
Well two can play at this game!

See how well you pull at me when you've got no hands!
Pulling off my jaw, eh?
Real mature there.

Not going to stop me though.

We'll see who has the last laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment