20150320

Day 320

I always got good marks in school, even though my assignments were gibberish scrawls.
My desk was haunted you see, former student shot themself here and won't leave.
Took some getting used to I'll admit, the warnings don't prepare you for it.

Not every kid can say "my desk came with a five page warning letter and automatic passing grades"
I guess I'm lucky in that respect, just wish the ghost would stay in the desk and not follow me.
Might be the wishful thinking of "The Dead Desk Kid" but I think they like me.

Maybe I remind them of how they used to be or maybe they want me to join them?
Either way I'm still not sure what to think about it, I mean I'd like to get on with class but they don't.
Keeps making my hands write all sorts of weird things like burn the dust the dawn of crows etc.

It wasn't just the writing either, they kept making hand-prints appear around me.
If I stood still for long enough they'd circle me again and again - really freaked people out.
The rest of the class was as used to this as I was even if they still kept their distance.

Honestly I'd be okay with all that but they won't leave me alone anywhere.
I keep seeing them behind me, their face is covered in blood and they wave when our eyes meet.
Sometimes I wake up and they've been making me text myself all sorts of things.

Strangely enough, my night texting is more coherent than my class writing.
I think it has something to do with how much my mind is interfering with them possessing my hands.
From what I've managed to gather so far, they're obsessed with that desk and my hair.

I woke up last night in agony with my hands tearing huge chunks of hair out.
Their face was inches away from me.
They looked so happy.

I'm scared to sleep now, they've gotten stronger.
Nobody's noticed my arms twitching, the patches missing from my hair.
These aren't my hands any more, my hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment