20180524

Day 1,354

Only with my eyes could I see her rocking in the grass, arms grasping her shins so tightly she bled. No matter how many times or what language I asked if she was alright in, she didn't reply, she just kept rocking and digging her nails in deeper and deeper, the blood beginning to flow thicker.

I went to dial 911 only to accidentally open my camera to see... nothing. Just plain grass where there should be a youngish woman sitting and rocking with her nails biting into her legs but no. Nothing showed. I tried swapping to the front camera, turning it around to take her photo that way just in case my rear camera was broken but all I saw was a vaguely blurry photo of grass.

There wasn't even any blood on the grass in the photo yet I could see it pooling all around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment