20181113

Day 1,528

I thought it was a bug bite until it began to grow lashes and even then I wasn't worried - I was jealous. How dare something as repulsive as an eye on my arm have such perfect lashes while I scraped my way through mascara after mascara.

It even had the audacity to judge me, to roll whenever I dd something it didn't approve of. I got so fed up of the damned thing that I tried blindfolding it. Turns out I'd been seeing through it without even realising to the point where I couldn't do anything right until I let it see again.

Still it continued to roll and judge and I couldn't stand it any more. I took my mascara wand and shoved it right into that damned eye until it stopped twitching and blinking and just froze half-shut and bleeding. I didn't feel a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment