20190409

Day 1,676

That jerk gave me the wrong address on purpose just to watch me sit here and squirm in the seat of my car as the boy with a gaping hole in his head gently taps on the windows and asks for his mummy. I don't know if I should tell him that she shot herself after she'd killed him and his granny so I just keep quiet and make sure he doesn't unlock the car doors.

I know from other people that if he gets into your car you feel compelled to drive him back to his dad's house and the old guy is damned fed up of seeing his dead son running about the place. Apparently he makes you pay for the petrol he uses to drive the ghost kid as far away as possible.

Can't say I blame him after accidentally looking into those bloodshot eyes and seeing the maggots eating away at them. On the bright side the kid doesn't seem to notice them or that he's lost a few fingers along the way. In all honesty I didn't think ghosts could decompose and yet I've seen it with my own two eyes.

I've tried holding the horn down to get him to scarper off but that just annoyed him and he ended up sitting on the bonnet for a good three hours. What was I supposed to do - drive and hope he didn't dematerialise or get run over and somehow end up looking worse than he currently does?

I swear when I find the jerk who gave me this jank address, I'm gonna tie him up and let the kid at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment