20210903

Day 2,550

I'm dead and aware. Apparently that's somewhat of a rarity and judging by all the mindless haints I walk past every bloody day I'd say I'm the only one in the area. They're just blobs that vaguely remember one single human emotion or memory from their sad little lives and I'm unlucky enough to remember every single detail right up to the moment of my death.

Definitely wish I could forget that bit.

Definitely cannot forget it while the bastard who killed me keeps trying to kill my mother as well. I honestly think he was trying to kill her in the first place and my stupid self just got in the way so now I spend my time haunting him and hoping he fucks right off.

Not going great so far but I've got nowt else to do.

As of this week I've managed to trip him and make him spill the poisoned tea he worked so hard to make, I also managed to completely disconnect my mother's car engine so she never found out he cut her brakes and this morning I scared the cat into making him drop yet more poisoned tea.

He really has a thing for that this month... must have been a deal on poison or something.

For now I guess I just keep on keeping him from killing her or find a way to kill him myself and then hope he's another mindless haint and not all painfully aware like me. Mind you I've seen plenty of haints fade into nothingness when their surroundings either change or whatever issue they had gets resolved so even then I could get rid of the bastard.

Until then I'll keep tripping and inconveniencing him, and keep old mumsie safe as houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment