20211011

Day 2,587

We've been travelling through the tunnels beneath the city subway for so long now that we'll never find the way out again, but at least that means nobody will find us for a very long time. By then my progeny will have finished developing, my flesh and the flesh I am travelling with will be their sustenance for many months to come.

Like wasps upon spiders,my progeny were delivered to me via a greater being from the skies. I won't liken myself to any religious figures, I am not bringing light and peace into this world - I am going to be a mother to something glorious and terrible.

I need to become as lost as possible, sustain the progeny for as long as possible.

Give our lives to keep them satiated until they suffocate down here.

The world isn't ready for so many of them at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment