20190510

Day 1,707

Sometimes being haunted isn't as exciting or dramatic as the movies make it out to be, especially when it's the ghost of the pet bunny you had when you were six. I didn't even realise that's what was happening until I met this psychic chick at a friend's house party and she helped me focus myself enough that I could actually pet him.

Ever since then I've been connecting the dots of all the little weirdnesses in my life and they all come back to Snuffles. Any time the veggie drawer rattles, I know he wants me to put some carrots out so he can try to eat them and sometimes he actually manages to break the edges a little.

Any time large holes appear in the garden I know he's getting bored and wants me to throw one of those bell-in-a-ball toys about for him to chase. I can't see it but I can hear his little stomping feet and feel him brush against me when he gets a little too excited.

So yeah, I'm being haunted by my dead bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment