20190511

Day 1,708

Nobody else seems to be able to see the smoke rising from people's eyes and mouths which is just a tad disconcerting. I mean, the mouth-smoke could easily be passed off as smokers or cold air but eye-smoke was harder to find a passable answer for.

Smoke aside, there were other... issues that came from these people like the lingering smell of roadkill on a hot summer's day or the fact that their saliva turns black when exposed to sunlight or the way that birds won't fly over them.

The smell is easy enough for them to hide, just a dab of cologne or a quick spritz of deodorant is usually enough. Eating at home and barely speaking conceals their black saliva pretty well and who'd even notice if a bird flew over them or took a sharp and deliberate turn mid-air?

I noticed.

Thus far, there's nobody else who sees all this too and thus far I have no idea if this is some kind of illness or if they're even human but I do know that more and more are appearing every day and a few people I know have started showing the signs too.

They seem to be the same people but in order to prove that they're human and safe and not some elaborate and slow way to eradicate humanity, is to cut them open and see what, or even if, they bleed. I don't quite know what I'll do if they aren't human but I'll find out tonight I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment